Friday, September 10, 2010

Buzz Lightyear to the Resuce

  • Mica was excited to get his costume in the mail today! 
  • We had to order it online. Toys R Us said that we probably wouldn't see it in the stores at all because Buzz is the HOT costume of the year. 
  • It used to be that people fought in the lines at the stores for a Cabbage Patch Kid. Now the HOT items don't even get to the store to fight over.
  • Mica wanted his costume to stay on. I said, "No. Not while eating dinner." He said, "Everyone will be excited to see me Mom." Act excited to see him friends and relatives.
  • Here's Mica, or shall I say Buzz Lightyear:

1 comment:

Susie Buetow said...

Im your newest follow friday follower! Buzz is so adorable!!

Off to look around your blog!

susieqtpies
http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2010/09/follow-friday-blog-hops.html

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com