- We celebrated Daddy and Aunt Terra's birthday's yesterday.
- It was pretty fun!
- I made a chocolate Lego cake, since Daddy likes to build Lego towers with the kids.
- The raised areas are marshmallows cut in 1/2.
- I got a photo of everyone there. I was going through the photo's and accidentally deleted the best one of one of the people there. The only other photo I have of this person was bad, he had his eye's closed.
- Instead of posting everyone at the event, I decided to post pictures of the kid's wrestling. When you have 5 young boy's in the family, wrestling is what you get!
Pile up of three of them.
Some of the boys on Uncle Eric.
They all ran around the house circle I don't know how many times.
Winding down with story time. Compliments of Grandma Spiehs.
I couldn't resist to posting a photo of Great Grandpa Kent. He looks so jolly.