Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's a Zoo Around Here

Grandpa Spiehs with his head down and Isaak walking across a bridge.


  • Grandpa Spiehs, Mommy, Isaak and Mica went to the zoo today. It was nice getting out.



  • Mica ran ahead like usual. He's my monkey! We kept calling him back to us. He walk almost double what we walked. Isaak mainly wanted to stay in the stroller. He's my straggler. 


    • Mica the Monkey Boy!


    • I wore my ankle weights and pushed Isaak most of the way, so I was pooped when we were done.



    • We went to the rain forest, the desert and creatures of the night. There's so much at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo! You really have to be there for a few days to get through everything.



    • It was fun hangin' in the desert!
      This is how we ended our trip to the zoo! 
      Cranky, sensitive boys!

      No comments:

      Disclaimer

      The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

      I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

      If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com