Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dishes

  • I've began reducing my serving sizes at breakfast, lunch and dinner. 
  • My vegetable serving's went up in size. 
  • For breakfast I started using one of the kid's cups for juice, and one of their bowls for cereal (if that is one of the things we are having). Their bowls and cups are more the size of what I should be eating and drinking. 
  • Isaak points at my cup and bowl (which are really both Mica and his) and says, "That's not hyour's (your's) that's mine!" He shakes his head and smiles while he's saying it. ;)

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com