Friday, August 20, 2010

Blood Filled Up in My Body

  • Yesterday Blogger deleted this blog out of my account; then shut down my entire account. 
  • All I could get was a code that said: bX-okzdoh.
  • Panic filled me. I literally felt like blood was filling up inside my body, and my head was hot. It was as if an important paper was took from my hands, tore up and thrown in the wind.
  • I was on blogger help most of the afternoon trying to figure out what bX-okzdoh meant. 
  • Someone left a comment that it was spammer, and that tried to clone my site. Blogger didn't know who the original creator was at the moment, so they shut me down.
  • I know a lot of people have talked about Wordpress being better then Blogger. In my mind everything has its ups and downs! Everything is powered by something bigger. At anytime things can happen to your site. If you have your own web page hosted by Go Daddy. Well Go Daddy can have problems, and boom your site can too. 
  • I've messed with both Wordpress and Blogger.
  • Wordpress makes it easy to make multiple pages, but try making a comment on a Wordpress blog. Usually it takes awhile to go through. Some Mommy blogs have a lot of entries when they give a product away. It's ever so SLOW on their sites.
  • Blogger is a pain with making multiple pages. I like their background options. I like that their comments go through FAST.
  • What have I learned through this?  Report spam sites to blogger. I've always had the cryptic code to type in while making a comment, but this doesn't always do the trick! Report a problem you are having ASAP! Blogger fixed my problem FAST! Maybe not as fast as I would of liked, but it said when I reported it that it takes two business days to fix. Mine was fixed in less then a day.

2 comments:

Brimful Curiosities said...

That must have been scary!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Oh my gosh I would have had a nervous breakdown.

Please don't let it happen to me, Please don't let it happen to me, Please don't let it happen to me, Please don't let it happen to me, Please don't let it happen to me.

Glad it all got worked out.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com