Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sound Effect King!

  • I know it's hard getting past Isaak talking in the background, but try and listen to Mica.
  • He is truly the King of Sound Effects! 
  • I've babysat a lot of kids in my day, and none of them made as many sound effects as Mica! 
  • He's flying Buzz, blasting off a rocket, making trains or cars go. He's constant. 
  • It's been getting on my nerves. I love him, and I love that he's happy. I do have to say that I love when Mica is quiet too! It's nice to have some peace a quiet.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com