Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mica's Best Friend

  • Cousin Evan has been out of town for two weeks now. He gets back tomorrow. 
  • I asked Mica, "Do you miss Evan?" Mica said, "No Mommy." 
  • I think he really does!
  • You see Mica's been caring around this character that he's been calling his BEST friend. It's an inch tall.
  • This character has the same hair color as cousin Evan. ;) I guess he doesn't have hair, but his body is spiky like it's hair.
  • It's Mica's imaginary friend replacement.
  • Here's Mica and Evan and together.


  • This orange character and Evan sort of look similar in an odd sort of way. I even spotted Mica Watching Tom and Jerry with the orange character. 


    • No comments:

      Disclaimer

      The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

      I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

      If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com