Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Manicotti Night

  • I made two pans of manicotti last night. 
  • I figured I'd make a lot with my niece coming over to watch the boys, and I wanted one pan to go to my friend Sarah's family. We're taking it over to them tonight. That was my favorite gift (a meal) for my second child. In their case, it will be their third child.
  • Sarah just had a baby girl Lillian Jane "Lilly". That make their family, a family of 5. They have twin 3 year old girls as well.
  • My sister and mom made us manicotti for my birthday dinner. They made one pan a white manicotti, and I did the same.
  • To make the white sauce, you melt 3 Tablespoons of butter, add a can of evaporated milk, boil and simmer for 5 min. Then stir in 1 cup parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com