Friday, July 2, 2010

csn | stores - Reveiw

  • A few week’s ago I wrote a post about reviewing something from CSN Stores.
  • I decided to pick out two items, which it wasn't easy to decide with their 200 + stores. There is so many awesome items to look at. I was browsing for a long time.
  • I decided to get two things for my youngest son's big boy room. The items I got can work for a nursery too! CSN Stores has additional Dr Suess products that will work with what I purchased.

Trend Lab Dr Seuss Cat in the Hat Wall Clock

    • I got this clock for a very reasonable price $18.18
    • I have to admit that it did have a little smudge on it and I couldn't get it to hold its time. It impressed me that they sent a new clock right away!
    • Both of my son's love this clock!
    • I like that it has big numbers to teach them how to tell time.

    Trend Lab Dr Seuss Cat in the Hat Window Valance

      • I got this valance for a very reasonable price $18.18 as well.
      • I love how this window treatment looks with the many plastic balls that I hung up!
      • I've washed it twice. Both times I only ironed the white part with Cat in the Hat on it. The other fabric didn't need to be ironed. I wanted to see if colors were going to fade when I washed it, and none of them did. This pleased me because I love color!
      Go to CSN Stores to check out their 200 + stores. You will be amazed at all the things they carry. I was completely blown away!
      Disclaimer: The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. If you have questions about this post please contact me at: alissa4illustration@hotmail.com

      3 comments:

      Unknown said...

      Hi - What a nice surprise to open your blog and see someone I actually know & have met! I'll put your button on my blog and hopefully you'll get some new followers. =0)

      I’m following you from Friday Follow and would love to have you follow my blog when you have a spare moment or two! Be sure to enter both of my giveaways too!

      Tina "The Book Lady"
      contact.thebooklady@gmail.com
      http://www.familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com
      http://twitter.com/familyliteracy
      http://facebook.com/familyliteracy

      Felicia said...

      Those are adorable!! Great review!

      ~ Noelle said...

      Isn't CSN great?!
      We are trying to decide what theme we are going to go with when we change Broxtons room... Cat in the hat is cute!

      Disclaimer

      The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

      I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

      If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com