Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Almost Perfect Storm

  • We had a thunderstorm go through Omaha, NE last night. 
  • Mica gets a little uneasy during storms.
  • The power flickered a few times. Mica kept saying, "We need to get flashlights!"
  • The perfect part of having the storm was the aftermath. A rainbow outside our front door. The sky was that eerie yellow. I think the sky looked like it was pulled from an old Twilight Zone episode. 
  • Daddy got Mica out of bed to see the rainbow on our front porch. They saw a flicker of lightning go behind the rainbow.

  • I said almost perfect because we had to reset everything. I hate having to reset alarm clocks and I had forgotten to reset the dishwasher. The dishwasher has to be reset if it's interrupted. This morning I got up thinking I'd have clean dishes, and I had to finish the cycle. Our breakfast dishes will sit in the sink until we get home for super tonight - yuck!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com