Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Watching 2 More

  • I switched places with Daddy today by taking the day off to watch 4 boys. I have our two, and my 2 nephew's. Mica and nephew Evan are 4 and 5. Isaak and Elijah are 2 and 2. So...it's sort of like having 2 sets of twins. Except they act nothing alike.
  • Mica is animated and full of sound effects all the time. Evan is like a cheer leader (excited about everything), but when he gets in trouble he is really moody.
  • Isaak is quiet, doesn't care about watching TV, he plays pretty much at his age level. Elijah thinks he's one of the big kids, loves TV. Usually Isaak gets left out. They are both Momma boy's.
  • I've kept Isaak dry all morning, and Elijah had two accidents. Elijah's been potty training longer then Isaak, but Isaak's more used to his Momma.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com