Monday, June 28, 2010

Playing Ball

  • We just about ready to wrap t-ball for the year.
  • I think Mica had fun! It was his idea to play, so I went along with it. We see him more into an individual sport like swimming or karate. He's just not strong in groups yet. But Mica asked to play t-ball when he heard about it through preschool.
  • I'm not really sure how Mica would of done had I not helped out. I was in the outfield with him. I helped him pay attention. I also was in charge of line up.
  • There are some parents that sat in the bleachers every game. It's good they were there, but I felt like I needed to help coach. The team was full of 4 year old kids. I spotted a few kids digging in the dirt paying no attention to the game. They are just 4 and needed some guidance.
  • Here's Mica's typical look on the field. He's usually like, "Where do I go?", "What do I do?" and staring off at the train moving along the track behind the field. He loves trains!
  • A look that he got from both parents. Artists often times have this look. Our minds are always going and Mica is pretty creative minded. He's not great with coloring, but he's extremely imaginative.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com