Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inspiration

  • Another blogger introduced me to this amazing writer, photographer, mom and woman.
  • She has been through so much, and it's amazing how she just picks herself up to keep going.
  • She has three blogs NieNie Dialogues, Nie and You and CuisineNie.
  • NieNie Dialogues was her first blog that she had a hard time going back to. It's her family blog. This blog was voted to be the most inspirational of 2009 by Blogluxe.
  • Nie and You was started with another lady from Germany. Stephanie (Nie) shows a photo of what's going on in Utah and Katja (otherwise known as You) shows a photo of what's going on in Germany.
  • CuisineNie is about food.
  • She's been on Oprah and featured in a few magazines.
  • Watching this and reading her blogs makes me appreciate the little things in life more.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com