Thursday, June 10, 2010

He Got Kicked Out!

  • Earlier this week Mica and our nephew Evan tried pushing Isaak out of Evan's room.
  • The crazy thing is...is that that Mica and Evan let our nephew Elijah into Evan's room. It's just Isaak that they wanted out.
  • Mica already got his bedroom door taken away from slamming Isaak's fingers in it. We still haven't given it back. That happened a few months ago.
  • Aunt Terra asked Evan, "Why do you and Mica let Elijah into your room and not Isaak"?
  • Evan answers, "Because Isaak's a baby, and Elijah's a big boy".
  • Terra says, "Evan...Elijah and Isaak are the same age".
  • Evan says, "Oh"????? I'm sure he was thinking, "But Mica says he's a baby".
  • I feel sorry for Isaak. Isaak plays like he's 2. Elijah thinks he's one of the big kids and plays like one.
  • Mica does play with Isaak some, but he wants him to play like Mica himself plays.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com