Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

  • I woke up, and the boy's each had a present for me. I have to step up for Father's Day now. I never expect anything on Mother's Day. I kind of feel like we have too many holidays with birthday's and Christmas in the mix. But...Mica gets excited to give, so I should be excited to receive.
  • Mica gave me train cookie cutters he picked out at The Durham Western Heritage Museum.
  • Isaak gave me a pj set.
  • We've been wanting to go out for breakfast, so we went to Village Inn. The boys always eat well there it seems.
  • Our waitress gave Mica a flower to give to me.
  • Then Daddy went to work, and I took the boys home.
  • I cuddled with Isaak, he was cranky most of the weekend! He's still trying to get over a cold.
  • Mica and I made Pudding Cups. Click on "Pudding Cups" to see how we made them. The whole process is on my Cookie Art blog.
  • While the boy's went down for a nap, it was clean up time for me.
  • Then we went to Great Aunt Marsha's house for a big family get together. Mica kept saying, "I'm so excited Mommy!" He loves going to Great Aunt Marsha's. The boy's were great over there! The Pudding Cups and Potato Salad we brought seemed to be a big hit.
  • Mica had a Pudding Cup earlier, so he didn't get one. Isaak and I got to share one.
  • Great Grandma Kent has Alzheimer's disease. She had a hard time understanding that she could eat the chocolate bowl the pudding was sitting in. I tore some off for her, and told her to eat it. She had a look of surprise in her eyes just like Isaak did. ;)

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com