Saturday, April 24, 2010

T-Ball Uniform

  • Finding T-Ball pants last night for today's photo's was a pain! Mica's so little, and the youth small pants swam on him! Daddy got the last pair of youth extra small pants at Target. I didn't realize they had to have the pants for the pictures today. When we got to the gym, there were two kids on the team that didn't have t-ball pants. The communication has been rough for t-ball.
  • I couldn't get a very good shot of Mica. As you can tell he was silly and bouncy!
  • Here's Mica with his brother Isaak. I had no clue their shirt color would match. They got their shirts at the gym.
  • Isaak was looking at all the other kids.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com