Monday, April 26, 2010

Parade Day

  • Mica was in his first parade on Sunday for t-ball.
  • Mica was supposed to wear his t-ball uniform, but it was cold and sprinkling. He had his t-ball uniform on and a fireman rain coat.
  • As you can see he had his marching skills down.
  • Most of the time, this is all we could see. A big crowd of people in front of us.
  • We heard loud drums the whole way to the ball field though. When we walked under the interstate it was indeed LOUD!
  • At the field the boys could finally see the cheerleaders dance. I felt bad for them because of the cold! Just looking at their legs made me shiver.
  • Mica's coaches left when we got down to the ball field because their son had an ear infection, and said he didn't feel good.
  • It was then that I decided to leave too. They had games planned for the kids....but it was cold, sprinkling, nap time, I had to go to the bathroom, Isaak was cranky and Mica was picking on Isaak.
  • I wasn't quite sure how I'd even go to the bathroom with a double stroller.
  • I walked us back. Man both boys in a stroller gets heavy! I was determined to get back to the car! Between that and doing squats all weekend from digging up dandelions, I'm sore.
  • I got the boys home, and gave them a bath to get the pollen out of their hair. I used the blow dryer on them for the first time, and they both thought it was soooooo coooooool!
  • They slipped on over sized t-shirts and went down for a nice nap with no complaints.

2 comments:

Dee said...

That sounds like so much fun! Cute shots!

An Apel a Day said...

It was fun.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com