Monday, April 26, 2010

Paper Plates

  • I got cousin Evan and Isaak's plates in the mail. They are really cute!
  • I'm making a doggy cake too! That should be fun!
  • Their birthdays are so close to each other, that we decided to have them on one day. It just gets too hectic to have so many events.
  • I got the plates printed at Birthday Express. I love how they have a customer service person pop up to help you! I know Hallmark has plates that you can print on too. I just happened to like the dog print on Birthday Express.
  • In July I'll have to decide what to do for Mica's birthday in August. Neither site had robots or Transformers to print a personal photo on. I even checked out Factory Card Outlet, and they had nothing for Mica's interest. Birthday Express does have cool robot and Transformer things though. I like the robot better, just because I think I could make a cool robot cake. It would be hard trying to make a transformer cake.
  • I may just do invites, thank you's, cake and grab bags with theme of a robot, and get plain colored plates. I'll see when the time comes.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com