Friday, April 2, 2010

OCD Behavior

  • Mica and I have the horrible habit of picking our lips when we're thinking, bored, or already have dry/chapped lips.
  • Today I found out that this is a Obsessive Compulsive Disorder behavior that's hard to stop on your own.
  • Daddy gets irritated with Mica when he won't stop picking at his lip. After reading this article I understand the disorder a little better.
  • I would of never thought of it as a disorder. It seemed to be a bad habit. I find myself picking at my lip even though I know it's bad that I'm doing it.
  • Maybe all bad habit's are labeled as disorders now a days.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

I think for it to be OCD is would need to be more obsessive. Usually skin pickers have tons of scabs all over their bodies.

alissa4illustration said...

Good to know.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: alissa4illustrationAThotmailDOTcom

Number of Hits