Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hanging Out With My Sister's Sister Tonight

My Sister Angela and Her Sister Carla
My Sister Angela and Her Sister Carla
My Sister Terra and Me
My Sister Terra and Me
  • Aunt Angela (my oldest sister) is adopted. She contacted her birth family 6 or more years ago.
  • Her biological mother passed away, and her biological father died a long while ago.
  • Her siblings didn't even know about her when she called to talk to them. They were really accepting of her, which is great!
  • I've only met her biological sister, and she has a lot of other siblings.
  • Tonight I get to meet my sister's, sister's husband. Kind of confusing when you think about it.
  • I'm so glad that something that could of turned out to be a negative situation, is positive for Angela.
  • If I think about it, I'll get a photo of my sister, and her sister together tonight. They look a lot alike.
  • Years ago my parents flew from Nebraska to Oregon to get their baby Angela. They went to make their return flight, and they wouldn't let a newborn on the plane. My parents had to go from Oregon back to Nebraska on a bus with a newborn baby. My mom got her watch stolen along the way. They almost didn't get their money back from the airline. Times have changed.
  • In someways things are better, in someways they are worse.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com