Friday, March 19, 2010

Taking Care of Business

  • I had to go to the DMV today. We received a title for our car, but it had Daddy's middle initial on it wrong. I already called Honda about it. They said that it must of been the Treasury's fault because it's right on their copy of the title.
  • I took it in, and they have to look into it. They'll charge us a $10 fee if they find out it's our fault. It could be our fault if we had signed something in regards to our car with his middle initial wrong.
  • This is so annoying considering that I already checked into it, with Honda.
  • I miss how in the south the DMV's are in the grocery stores! That was so convenient!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com