Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday

  • Our only stop in Kansas City this time, was Crown Center. We only went to the train restaurant, Fritz's and a toy store.
  • I wasn't expecting the long line at Fritz's. I just thought that since it was Monday, we'd be in the clear of a lot of traffic. Boy was I wrong. The boys did have fun regardless of all the people!
  • This train is in front of the restaurant.
  • The boy's got these conductor hat's. Isaak wouldn't wear his. He was just too busy watching the train's go around Fritz's.
  • Here Daddy is ordering the food. This is where the confusion began. He asked for 6 Chicken Nugget's, they asked him if it was for a kid's meal and he said, "Yes". Our food came and there were only 5 nuggets. We give them to the boy's to split, so we had to call back in. Needless to say, we had two hungry boys staring at food they couldn't eat just yet.
  • Here's how the food travels to your table. Of course the photo is blurry because the train was on the move.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com