Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday

  • I got the camera out to take pictures finally.
  • The first shot was with Grandpa Apel.
  • The next shot was with Grandma Apel.
  • Aunt Laura stopped by again. This time without cousin Payton.
  • Isaak took a great photo with her, but Mica was way too busy throwing a tantrum.
  • Mica was mad that Isaak moved his Bumblebee transformer. Since he wouldn't let it go, Daddy put Bumblebee in the car, and Mica went ballistic. He wouldn't sit with his Aunt Laura to get a picture. Instead I got this shot of an evil eyed boy.
  • Isaak did play a pointing game with Grandma Apel. Grandma would say names, and Isaak would point to the person. So much for, "It's not polite to point" LOL. This is how they learn.
  • Isaak also learned the song, Owie Boo Boo from Grandma Apel. She sings it with the melody from Where is Thumbkin? She taught this song to Mica when he was Isaak's age. Mica had an owie, and she just started singing it to him. For some reason it stuck. Mica sang it long after he was taught it. Isaak started singing it too. She should publish it and send it to the US Copyright Office LOL.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com