Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shuttle Imagination

  • Mommy Mandy is giving away The Creation Cottage $59.95 or Shuttle Imagination $69.95 by Cardboard Playhouse.
  • We have built some elaborate play houses out of cardboard in my lifetime.
  • Grandpa Spiehs is an artist and helped me me build playhouses out of cardboard when I was a kid. He'd do the cutting, and we'd do the coloring.
  • I took a class in college where we built things out of cardboard, including boats that we had to make float.
  • Then I built Mica and his cousin Evan a town home to play in when they were little. We really haven't had a big box in this house since that time.
  • To think that my father, Grandpa Spiehs could of made $60 off of his cardboard cut out houses. I guess it's understandable since they did take awhile to make.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com