Thursday, March 18, 2010

Picture People

  • I took the day off today. Daddy has a one day art show today that my friend's Mark and Andrew invited him to put some of his work into today. He was getting ready for that, and I decided to take Isaak to get his pictures taken.
  • Later on I'm getting both boys together. Then in August I'm taking Mica to get his pictures taken.
  • The first two are the one's I got. I thought Daddy would like the football one. I got the chair one because that's the one I like. The chair one is the one I got for family.
  • There were about 3 or 4 pictures of Isaak that were cute, but Isaak had a funny smile. He was biting his lower lip.
  • Then these were others that I like, but didn't get.
  • I kind of hate going by myself, and deciding. It's so difficult. A few times I came home with photo's and Daddy was like, "Why did you get that one?" I'd much prefer a second opinion.
  • I base my decision on how his hair looks, shirt and collar are laying, composition and of course his expression. His hair kept getting staticky because it's so fine. A huge pet peeve of mine, it that sometimes picture places like to put their toes right on the edge of a photo.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com