Friday, March 12, 2010

Off to Missouri

  • We're heading out to see Grandma and Grandpa Apel in about an hour.
  • We would of left earlier, but I had midterm exams today. I'm just waiting up for a few students to turn in some late projects.
  • We're driving straight there. It should be interesting considering that both of our kids will hardly sleep in the car.
  • My tummy has been giving me issues for 2 days now. Every time I go to travel, my tummy has knots in it. I don't know why this happens. I always feel like I'm going to forget something important, or leave something very important. Of course the stress of midterms does not help my IBS either. I've been trying to eat all the right foods to, now we're going out of town, and will be eating fast food on the way out.
  • We won't be seeing our KC friends this time, but there's always the summer time for that.
  • I'm glad that we get to see Daddy's side of the family considering that we haven't seen them since the fall!
  • I finally get to meet someone from Grandpa Apel's side. I've never met anyone from that side. Daddy's Aunt Debbie has chatted a few times on Facebook with me. We like each other's baked goods. She wants to meet me.
  • On the way home we're going to a train restaurant on Monday that's in the Crown Center. My friend from college Robyn had it on her blog. I thought Mica and Isaak will freak in a good way if we stopped by there!
  • We shall have a fun time.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com