Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm a Weiner!

  • I'm officially a weiner. I get to wean off my orthopedic boot! It should take 9 days.
  • The doctor said it looks great on the x-ray's and just by moving my foot around.
  • I'm starting the weaning process tomorrow since I didn't bring a left shoe to wear.
  • The only way I'll have to go back in is if I feel any pain in a month. The doctor said that sometimes they will send people to physical therapy if they are still feeling any pain. He said that I shouldn't have to go to physical therapy unless it does start to hurt later on.
  • So yes I'm a weiner this week and part of next. I'm weaning off my boot.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com