- I'm wearing a green and white stripped shirt today in honor of St. Patrick's Day. I'm not too into St. Patrick's Day, but I try and dress the part if I have something green.
- Dressing the boy's in green was a chore. The only true green they had were their green and white sweater's. It's slightly too warm to wear a sweater.
- Mica said to me, "Mommy I really like your shirt today!"
- I said, "Thank you Mica."
- He looked at me again and said, "You look like a tiger."
- I said, "I've never seen a green and white stripped tiger. That would be a cool site."
- He smiled and said, "Yes it would."
Happy 6th Birthday Niko-chan!
1 hour ago