Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cleaning

  • A day of cleaning.
  • Since I was in a special shoe that was hard taking off and on the floor has been getting extra dirty.
  • The boy's helped sort of. Mica held the dust pan for me, while Isaak tried to sweep up the pile of dirt with his play broom, or just steps/sits in the pile of dirt. It's the thought that counts, right?
  • Mica told me that Isaak would help me vacuum. That was until I told Mica that we could vacuum up our hair like we did last time. They love playing with the vacuum. That's the only way I can get them to help.
  • Mica is really focused. He sticks his tongue out while he vacuums up the dirt.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com