Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chicken Soup for the Soul - Teacher Tales

  • I think the book Chicken Soup for the Soul - Teacher Tales would be an excellent present for a teacher at Christmas time.
  • My Wee View is giving two copies away!
  • In order to be placed into the pool to win, I had to answer the question, "Who was your favorite teacher?" That's a hard one. I had a lot of GREAT teachers! I loved my art teachers because that's where my interest is. I have to say that my first grade teacher stands out in my mind!
  • She helped tutor me after school and during recesses, so that I would be able to go on in school. I remember staying in from recess. Instead of it seemly like a drag, I was excited. She bought me and Matt (another kid that had to stay in due to heart problems) orange soda's. For some reason orange soda made everyone happy.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com