Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back to Babysitting

  • Yesterday Grandma and Grandpa Spiehs started to watch the kids again. I was a littler nervous, thinking it may be too much for both of them. Grandma still isn't getting around the best. She tires out easily. Grandpa forgets things because, well men aren't the best at multitasking.
  • It ended up that they did fine. Mica was at preschool all morning.
  • We made them lunch, so they just had to dish it up and heat it up to eat.
  • I made a whole chicken, Daddy made Couscous, which I don't know if they liked. They were a little hesitant in saying anything one way or another. Couscous is a lot like rice I think. I brought a can of green beans. Then made brownies, and used a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut them out (special treat)! I let them worry about the fruit. If they didn't have fruit that's ok, the boys have fruit a little too much.
  • They told me that Isaak acts different when it's just him. He's more meek and sweet. He's not a bad boy, he can just be a punk of a two year old - just like any other two year old boy can be.
  • Grandpa Spiehs informed me that he tried to read to Isaak. Isaak didn't want any part of that! He only wanted Grandma to read to him.
  • Isn't it funny how kids get selective on who does what with them? I generally give the baths, read to them. Daddy generally plays Team GeoTrax with Mica and I'm more the Thomas girl. We all have our roles in their little lives.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com