Sunday, February 28, 2010

One of Isaak's Top Picks

  • Isaak likes this tool kit right now.
  • It has shapes you can put in the hole, and it says the name of the shape as it gets placed correctly. It also has gears, nails to pound in, screws to screw in. The drill really doesn't do anything functional.
  • I got this for Mica, so it's been played with through 4 kids now. I'm including cousin's Evan and Elijah since they are over at our house 2 days a week. It used to be one of Evan's favorite toys when he came over to play (when he was Isaak's age).

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com