Sunday, February 21, 2010

Maybe it's Good That We Didn't Have a Girl

  • There's this site called Make Babies. I'm not recommending the site. It's slow, ad's popping up all over the place, but fun.
  • You upload yourself and someone's photo. You can even choose a celeb.
  • Well I looked at their data base and all the results are pretty ugly.
  • This is how our little girl, Savannah Claire would of looked had we not had boys. I sure hope not!
  • Don't you just love the extra tall forehead? Oh...and it's so great that they stretched Daddy's face.
  • Oh...and I couldn't resist. I made a baby on the site where the father is Tiger Woods. It's funny how this baby was lighter skinned then my baby I had with Daddy.
  • Such ugly babies!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com