Sunday, February 28, 2010

Circus

  • So...I'm just now getting the circus pictures up from Friday.
  • Mica studied the circus at preschool all week last week. The teacher's let the kid's paint their own faces. Mica was a bit disappointed when I made him wash his face before bed. It was hard getting it all off. He sort of looked like someone dressed in camouflage more then a clown. He had fun painting on his own face.
  • On Friday Daddy took Mica, Isaak, cousin's Evan, Elijah and Aunt Terra to the circus.
  • Daddy didn't have the best time in the world. Isaak was tired and Mica kept asking when it was going to be over? There were so many people there they couldn't get out to just walk around. Terra's clan was with them, so they couldn't just leave.
  • Regardless...Daddy got a few fun pictures.
  • The boys noticed this fun alligator waving at them.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com