Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mica's MRI Scan's

  • I found these scan's on my computer.
  • They are of Mica when he had to get MRI scan's of the brain.
  • This was a trying time. Mica could not have milk all morning long. I had to pump, they gave us a room, but I didn't want to pump around him. That would be like dangling meat in front of a hungry lion.
  • They were scanning him because he was born with a cyst under his tongue. They wanted to make sure there weren't any more cysts anywhere. He was fine by the way.
  • Some of the pictures make him look like a monster. I assure you that he was a beautiful baby boy.
  • Daddy and I both are artists who took anatomy class. We had to have a copy of the CD. We paid $10 extra just for the CD. There are a lot more scan's that I didn't put on here! I think it was worth it.
  • It is so interesting how you can see his teeth when he had none yet.

1 comment:

Sandra Jessy said...

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. medical viewer api

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com