Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School's Out For a Snow Storm

  • Mica's preschool along with about every school and church activity in Omaha is canceled tomorrow because of snow and cold.
  • We were supposed to get up to 7 inches of snow, but that has changed to up to 5 inches.
  • There is snow emergencies flashed on TV to indicate for people to not park on the street. Road crews need to get through.
  • It's supposed to have -25 degree wind chill.
  • Last I heard...Omaha is the coldest place in the US.
  • We need a gigantic blow dryer to hover over the city to warm us up and melt the snow that we're told won't melt for 2 months! Oh...but Omaha has already maxed out their budget with snow removal already! I don't think we can afford the gigantic blow dryer after all.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com