Monday, January 25, 2010

More Cake Bites, Only This Time For Work

  • I made another batch of cake bites over the weekend for our work's. When I had them laid out, it didn't seem like very much, so I took them for my work and Daddy will take some to his work next week...when I get a chance to make more.
  • I snuck two just to get pictures of them. Of course I had to eat them to get good shots of them. So cute...and so yummy! I really haven't had any to myself.
  • I was thinking the pink ones would be cute with x's and o's on them for this time of year. I need to get an edible black marker.
  • If you want to know how to make them here is the recipe.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com