- I went through baby clothes today.
- I feel sad when I go through them.
- They are in taller bins now. I organized them all by size. Some things are not the sizes they say they are, so I put them in the smaller size down.
- I'm saving them for someone. My cousin Stacy, or my friend Sarah, someone will use them.
- A few things I don't think I'll ever give up. Like Mica and Isaak's hospital gown's when they were both sick, their first sleeping night gown's and the outfits they went home in. I can't part with those things.
- It's hard to imagine that my boys were ever that little. I remember Mica and Isaak swimming in 3 month sleepers. I actually got a 0 to 3 month sleeper before I had Isaak because I wanted a sleeper that actually fit him. I also stocked up on more newborn size diapers for Isaak. Mica needed them for a lot longer then other babies because his butt was so tiny.
- Mica peed on his clothing, but not in the diaper. He was a mystery with his pee. Isaak spit up on everything! The memories!
18 hours ago