Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Clothes

  • I went through baby clothes today.
  • I feel sad when I go through them.
  • They are in taller bins now. I organized them all by size. Some things are not the sizes they say they are, so I put them in the smaller size down.
  • I'm saving them for someone. My cousin Stacy, or my friend Sarah, someone will use them.
  • A few things I don't think I'll ever give up. Like Mica and Isaak's hospital gown's when they were both sick, their first sleeping night gown's and the outfits they went home in. I can't part with those things.
  • It's hard to imagine that my boys were ever that little. I remember Mica and Isaak swimming in 3 month sleepers. I actually got a 0 to 3 month sleeper before I had Isaak because I wanted a sleeper that actually fit him. I also stocked up on more newborn size diapers for Isaak. Mica needed them for a lot longer then other babies because his butt was so tiny.
  • Mica peed on his clothing, but not in the diaper. He was a mystery with his pee. Isaak spit up on everything! The memories!

3 comments:

quality inspection china said...

its really very nice posting thanks for sharing this with us. i like it very much..

racism articles said...

Very nice , experience thanks for sharing this exp. with us

Pakistan Telecom said...

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the awesome work Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com