Monday, January 18, 2010

Babies First Phone Call

  • There are new things out all the time, or should I say things I didn't know about?
  • My Organized Chaos is giving away a $50 package to Baby's First Phone Call.
  • How does this work you might be asking? The Mom or Dad makes one phone call to this company, leaves a message, then they call everyone on your list with your recorded message.
  • I would have loved this. My sister Terra and I had a deal. I emailed all her friends and family when she delivered and she emailed all mine when I had my kiddo's.
  • I had to have c-sections with both of my kids, so I was in a recovery room for awhile before I even got to hold my own babies. Then when I got to see them, I wanted to be with them, not inform people of them. One phone call does it all!
  • I have a friend that has twins and is expecting in June. I will give this to her if I win.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com