- It was a pretty good night. I was a little worried about taking the boys over to my high school friend, Rae's Dad's house. He has a big house with lots of expensive things in it! Not to mention steps that I knew Isaak would be drawn to.
- But...the boys were pretty good! Much better then the last few nights!
- We gave Isaak Motrin before we left because he does have a tooth about to pop through.
- We got to see Madison, Rae's new baby. Isaak kept pointing and saying, "Baby". She was asleep the majority of the time.
- My other high school friends, Mark and Jen were there too. Sarah and Debbie couldn't make it.
8 hours ago