- A student let me borrow the movie Coraline. I have to say it was great!
- I'm a name lover, and I love the name Coraline. It's so different, but similar enough to Caroline. Kind of like how Mica is similar to Mike.
- It was based off of a Nick Gaiman book, and has the same director (Henry Selick) as The Nightmare Before Christmas. Dakota Fanning and Teri Hatcher both are voices in the film. I have always been a fan of Dakota Fanning, and was hoping she'd be one of those actresses that kept on acting.
- It has such neat visuals and really takes the viewer in to feel like you are one of the characters.
- If you haven't seen the film, you need to with an open mind.
- The only sucky thing is that I have to give it back to my student.
2 weeks ago