- I had our house phone in my pocket outside, so that I could hear if my sister called. My nephew Ethan was with us.
- I kept checking to make sure the phone was still with me.
- A big pet peeve I have is how shallow they make women's pockets!
- I went to go inside because it was getting dark, it was time to get the boys ready for bed and Mica had to go number 2.
- We got inside, and I had no phone in my pocket! :(
- I went outside with a flashlight. Isaak went crazy because I was leaving him, so I took him with me. He stayed on the lowest tier, while I searched. Thankful for cell phones, I kept calling the house phone to hear it ring. I could hear it, but couldn't see it! Finally I found it, it was face down in the grass, and by this time it was dark.
- I went back to get Isaak, and noticed he had eaten dirt! His face looked like he had eaten an Oreo.
- What a way to end the night. At least I found the phone! :)
McD's With Friends
2 hours ago