- Whenever we go shopping, if Mica wants something I tell him, "We'll add it to your Christmas list."
- We saw a jet flying over us at cousin Evan's soccer game. Mica said, "I want that on my Christmas list Mommy!"
- I said, "We'll add it, but I think that is way too expensive for even Santa to bring you!"
- Mica wants everything within his interest this year for Christmas. I think his list will be pages and pages long by the time Christmas comes around.
- He's already asking when his next birthday will be? A year away! A four year old doesn't understand what a year even means. Even after showing them a calendar. The concept just doesn't click!
2 days ago