- So...I saw these on a blog I follow.
- I sort of liked making them.
- I did change one thing from what I saw, so it's not entirely me copying them.
- I added colored sugar on them.
- It's just pie crust dough, cut with cookie cutters, added pie filling and a sucker stick (found at Hobby Lobby), then the other part of the crust. I painted egg white on them, sealed them up with a fork, and sprinkled the sugar on top. They baked at 350 degrees for about 20 min.
- I don't like the fact that the sucker sticks don't stay on tight. It's sort of a pain getting both pie crust pieces seemed together. Those were my biggest problems. But...they look cute.
Brunch with Santa
1 day ago