- We got to go to a big pool tonight. Isaak loved it at first, but soon pointed to get out. He was cold. His little lip was quivering.
- I spent most of the time cuddling with my toddler.
- Mica played with Evan on the steps with some pennies Evan found.
- Travis and Tyson (my brother-in-law) threw a water football back and forth.
- Terra (my sister) stood in the water with Elijah.
- I went to the bathroom and asked Mica if he had to go. He said, "No Mommy. I already went." The next thing I knew; was that some lady was taking Mica into the bathroom because he did have to go. It's so hard getting wet trunks down in a hurry, then I had to hold him up because he's a boy and pees standing up. He was shivering, so his aim wasn't too great. Isaak tried to go for Mica's stream. Crazy times. LOL
- Later that evening when nephew Elijah got out of the pool with my sister Terra, Isaak kept wanting to give Elijah kisses. Over and over again kisses. It was cute.
Beginning to look like CON season....
4 days ago