- Everyone thinks Isaak's had a cold. Other people in my family got one. But...he keeps being snotty, gets better, then is snotty again.
- Today was a snotty day! I just wipe his nose with a spit up rag, so it's not as hard on his nose as a tissue. I use saline spray, and suck out his nose too.
- He was also gnawing on his fingers. He puts them way back in his mouth, and chews on them.
- We've kept him on Motrin and give him a natural teething medicine.
- Mica used to do the same thing when he cut teeth. We wondered always if he had a cold or if he was cutting teeth? Both of my kids were never really drool buckets. Instead snot buckets.
16 hours ago