Thursday, December 10, 2009

Off to the Printer

Front of Card
Back of Card
  • I just sent our postcard to the printer last night. The quotes kept appearing too close to the bleed line on their site, but I had it far from it on my design. So...that kept me up late - dinking around with that.
  • I usually get my cards printed at Overnight Prints. They haven't let us down yet.
  • It ended up being $32 for 100 count front and back printing, 4x6 postcards with UV coating. That's including a discount on shipping they have this week.
  • I also spent time working on the back side most of the day! I had to use the pen tool in Photoshop to go around all the bricks. Man my wrist hurts now! I wanted more colors in the bricks!
  • Some of the details you won't be able to see here. There are lots of textures! There are lots of layers on the front of the card!

1 comment:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Oh that is adorable Alissa!! I don't have enough patience to tinker around with photos & am so in awe - It looks fabulous.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com