Monday, December 21, 2009

It's a Secret

  • I told Daddy to take Mica out shopping to get done with his Christmas shopping on Friday.
  • I stayed home with Isaak.
  • Mica comes walking in after their shopping trip and says, "Mommy, Daddy got you a shirt".
  • I told Mica, "Shhh...don't tell Daddy you told me! It's supposed to be a secret"!
  • Later I told Daddy what our son told me. He laughed and told me how when they were at the store he asked Mica what Mommy's gift was? Mica said, "We got her a robot". Daddy thought he didn't pay any attention to the real gift. Then of course he tells me what he really got as they walked in the door.
  • It seems that Mica is past the age where he can go shopping for presents. That is unless you want him to snitch about the gift.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Kids are so honest aren't they? that is adorable!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com