Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hobbytown USA

  • Daddy took the boys to Hobbytown USA today after he picked Mica up at preschool. He warned Mica that they were just going in to look and not buy.
  • I got home from work, and Mica kept on talking about how he wanted me to go to the Town store to show me the trains. When we told Mica, "No" that we would not go, he told me that we would go there by creating a magic trick. I guess they have a really cool train set up. Of course needy boy needs that train set on his Christmas list.
  • Daddy said going to Hobbytown USA was better then going to any other toy store.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com