Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Curious Chef

  • Mica and Isaak fight over who is going to help me in the kitchen when I'm using the mixer.
  • They love to dump stuff into it (I make sure I turn it off before they dump stuff in).
  • They have a blast helping me out.
  • My Wee View is giving away a 6 Piece cookie cutter gift set from Curious Chef which includes:
  1. Large Silicone Mixing Spoon
  2. Whisk
  3. Nylon Cookie Turner
  4. Non Stick Rolling Pin
  5. Bear Cookie Cutter
  6. Butterfly Cookie Cutter

1 comment:

Felicia said...

OH my goodness that is adorable!!! I need to go check it out.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com